Pursuant to provisions of Article 13, Subparagraphs 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation, of 27 April 2016, we, AXPOL TRADING Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Złotniki, ul. Krzemowa nr 3, 62-002 Suchy Las, KRS (National Court Register) 0001012841, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 783-14-14-127, hereby inform as follows:
1. The Controller of your personal data is AXPOL TRADING Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Złotniki, ul. Krzemowa nr 3, 62-002 Suchy Las, KRS (National Court Register) 0001012841, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 783-14-14-127.
2. The Data protection officer at the Company is Krzysztof Kędzierski (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of concluding and performing the following types of contracts: sales, transport, labelling services and packaging services. The basis for the processing of data is Article 6, Subparagraph 1, Point b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract and the commencement of activities prior to entering into a contract.
4. If you consent to the processing of your personal data by the Controller for marketing purposes the legal basis thereof shall be Article 6, Subparagraph 1, Point a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, i.e. the granted consent.
5. The provision of data is voluntary. Furthermore, we assure you that your data shall not be sold or otherwise provided to third parties for commercial purposes, unless the person whom the data concern shall provide its consent thereto. Neither shall your personal data be made available to any third states.
6. Your personal data shall be stored:
a) for a period of 7 full financial years from the moment of termination, expiry or performance of the contract in relation with which the data were submitted or
b) until the consent is withdrawn if the basis of the processing is the granted consent.
7. Your personal data may be accessed for non-commercial purposes by our processing entities, such as the law office, suppliers, or courier and transport companies, however only for purposes connected with the performance of contracts, and also by cooperating companies for purposes connected with the implementation of marketing campaigns.
8. You are entitled to access your personal data at any time and correct, remove, limit processing, transfer, lodge objections, or withdraw your consent with respect thereto without any of the foregoing being considered an infringement of the right to process the said, given on the basis of a consent prior to withdrawal thereof.
9. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection whenever you shall consider that the processing of personal data pertaining to your person constitutes an infringement of the provisions of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
10. Your data shall not be subjected to automated processing, including profiling.